The building was erected in 1763, and in the early 1980s, it was listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Although, it’s been around for years, only one spirit seems to haunt this location. She’s known as the Lady in White. She has been seen walking the second floor hallways. At the back of the property, there is an empty house. The Lady in White has been seen walking to that house too.
Visited 2443 times, 1 Visit today