Mount Mayhem Haunted House in Phoenix, Arizona
Mortem may have highlighted our fears of death but surviving 2020 meant a whole new concept of anxiety was born. The Mount Mayhem scare-actors are prepared to show you your innermost fears and phobias, whether you are aware of them or not. You thought a virus could freak you out? Wait until you see what the Mount Mayhem monsters have in store for you! We will mine your worst fears and stress your nerves. Prepare for the onslaught of….. PHOBIAS!
Phobia Safety Protocols for 2021:
- Face masks are optional but will be made available.
- Hand sanitizing will be available before entering/exiting.
- Normal scaring will return. All of our members are vaccinated.
- Reservations & walk-ups will be allowed this year.
- No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
About Mount Mayhem
- This Haunt is at a private residence and put together by the kids and family.
- This Halloween display is in our backyard and small groups (up to 5) can go through at a time.
- Please read the rules on the sidebar and please wear covered shoes. NO heels or flip flops…
- There are live actors as well as moving and non-moving props.
- We do this because we love Halloween and creativity for our neighborhood.
- The haunt is complimentary but donations are accepted.
- No actors will touch you.
- We spend over 150 hours yearly building all our props and we change themes yearly.
- So with that being said please feel free to bring your kids as this is a family-friendly yard haunt.
- Enter at Your Own Risk
- Mount Mayhem’s Mortem & Times 2020
Mount Mayhem is open on October 22nd – 24th, and the 29th – 31st, from 7 pm- 9:30 pm