Mount Mayhem Haunted House in Phoenix, Arizona
Mount Mayhem: Psykosis 2023
In 2022, our bayou inhabitants wrestled with their demons, and this year, they are now manifesting the resulting psychosis in a myriad of nightmares, real or unreal, trickery of the mind, or simply broken reality. The psyche is clever and what is real or imagined can be impossible to decipher. From hallucinations of whispering voices and visual delusions to the paranoia of being hunted, stalked, and experimented on… the mental torment makes itself known in this season’s Mount Mayhem Haunt, so prepare yourself and don’t let your brain play tricks on you…
2023 IMPORTANT INFORMATION/CHANGES FOR MOUNT MAYHEM:
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Only one time through the haunt and no repeat customers on the same night.
- Please be patient as we try to get the line in as fast as we can. Trust us, we want to scare you.
- Please respect our neighbors and do not sit or loiter after you have finished your scare.
- Our doors close at 9:30 pm. Our last group will be let in at 9:20 pm. Plan accordingly.
- Reservations will be served promptly. Please go to the reservation line.
- No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
About Mount Mayhem
- This Haunt is at a private residence and put together by the kids and family.
- This Halloween display is in our backyard and small groups (up to 5) can go through at a time.
- Please read the rules on the sidebar and please wear covered shoes. NO heels or flip-flops…
- There are live actors as well as moving and non-moving props.
- We do this because we love Halloween and creativity for our neighborhood.
- The haunt is complimentary but donations are accepted.
- No actors will touch you.
- We spend over 150 hours yearly building all our props and we change themes yearly.
- So with that being said please feel free to bring your kids as this is a family-friendly yard haunt.
- Enter at Your Own Risk
- Mount Mayhem’s Mortem & Times 2020
Mount Mayhem is open on October 27th – 31st, from 7 pm- 9:30 pm
Mount Mayhem Mortem 2023 Preview Video
Last Year’s Trailer for Bayou