Mount Mayhem Haunted House in Phoenix, Arizona
Mount Mayhem: Bayou 2022
The spooky tension of crickets on the marsh. The humid hang of Spanish moss. The backwoods bayou with voodoo trickery hosting blood-feasting creatures. Southern gothic meets creepy swamp and stir in some Victorian old-world New Orleans lore and you have 2022 Mount Mayhem recipe for fright. Phobias may have prickled your innermost anxieties last year, but the Mount Mayhem Bayou, a blood tale, comes alive this season!
Bayou Safety Protocols for 2022:
- Face masks are optional but will be made available.
- Hand sanitizing will be available before entering/exiting.
- Normal scaring will return. All of our members are vaccinated.
- Reservations & walk-ups will be allowed this year.
- No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
About Mount Mayhem
- This Haunt is at a private residence and put together by the kids and family.
- This Halloween display is in our backyard and small groups (up to 5) can go through at a time.
- Please read the rules on the sidebar and please wear covered shoes. NO heels or flip flops…
- There are live actors as well as moving and non-moving props.
- We do this because we love Halloween and creativity for our neighborhood.
- The haunt is complimentary but donations are accepted.
- No actors will touch you.
- We spend over 150 hours yearly building all our props and we change themes yearly.
- So with that being said please feel free to bring your kids as this is a family-friendly yard haunt.
- Enter at Your Own Risk
- Mount Mayhem’s Mortem & Times 2020
Mount Mayhem is open on October 27th – 31st, from 7 pm- 9:30 pm
Mount Mayhem Mortem Preview Video
Last Year’s Trailer for Phobia
We have been going to this family haunt since it started. It’s amazing watching the kids grow up and become these really scary ,professional actors and actresses. Hands down the best family friendly haunt in the Phoenix area. The only free haunt that will scare you. Making a donation is optional, but it’s the kind of haunt that makes you feel like donating. Thank you and can not wait to see what scary creatures awaits my family this year. Thx you Mount Mayhem staff