Mount Mayhem Haunted House in Phoenix, Arizona
Mount Mayhem: Bayou 2022
The spooky tension of crickets on the marsh. The humid hang of Spanish moss. The backwoods bayou with voodoo trickery hosting blood-feasting creatures. Southern gothic meets creepy swamp and stir in some Victorian old-world New Orleans lore and you have 2022 Mount Mayhem recipe for fright. Phobias may have prickled your innermost anxieties last year, but the Mount Mayhem Bayou, a blood tale, comes alive this season!
Bayou Safety Protocols for 2022:
- Face masks are optional but will be made available.
- Hand sanitizing will be available before entering/exiting.
- Normal scaring will return. All of our members are vaccinated.
- Reservations & walk-ups will be allowed this year.
- No groups larger than 5 people at a time. Bigger groups will be split. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
About Mount Mayhem
- This Haunt is at a private residence and put together by the kids and family.
- This Halloween display is in our backyard and small groups (up to 5) can go through at a time.
- Please read the rules on the sidebar and please wear covered shoes. NO heels or flip flops…
- There are live actors as well as moving and non-moving props.
- We do this because we love Halloween and creativity for our neighborhood.
- The haunt is complimentary but donations are accepted.
- No actors will touch you.
- We spend over 150 hours yearly building all our props and we change themes yearly.
- So with that being said please feel free to bring your kids as this is a family-friendly yard haunt.
- Enter at Your Own Risk
- Mount Mayhem’s Mortem & Times 2020
Mount Mayhem is open on October 27th – 31st, from 7 pm- 9:30 pm