Mount Mayhem Haunted House in Phoenix, Arizona
The Enfermedad took an unexpected turn wiping out the creatures of Mount Mayhem.but they aren’t gone yet. Lurking below the surface, they’re resurrecting themselves from the dead to resurface again. With masks on to prevent the spread of last year’s Enfermedad , the creatures of Mortem are here to scare with safety this Halloween. You can’t get rid of us that easily.
Mortem Safety Protocols for 2020:
- This Haunt is at a private residence and put together by the kids and family.
- This Halloween display is in our backyard and small groups (up to 5) can go through at a time.
- Please read the rules on the sidebar and please wear covered shoes. NO heels or flip flops…
- There are live actors as well as moving and non-moving props.
- We do this because we love Halloween and creativity for our neighborhood.
- The haunt is complimentary but donations are accepted.
- No actors will scream or touch you.
- We spend over 150 hours yearly building all our props and we change themes yearly.
- So with that being said please feel free to bring your kids as this is a family-friendly yard haunt.
- Enter at Your Own Risk
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone!
Mount Mayhem’s Mortem & Times 2020
Mount Mayhem is open on October 23rd, 24th, 25th, 29th, 30th, and 31st, from 7 pm- 9:30 pm