Nile Nightmares Haunted House in Mountlake Terrace, Wa
Nile Nightmares is set to deliver the screams again for 2022!
Experience a living nightmare this October as the Nile Shriners present their 12th annual Haunted House featuring several haunted attractions and 2 escape rooms. Live bands, food trucks, and a beer garden keep the fun going all Halloween.
Nile Nightmares Haunted Attractions
- Deadman’s Cove (new)
- Swamp of Doom
- Curse of the Nile
- Infernum Mine
- The Attic
- 3D Circus
- Ward 13
- Hillbilly Holler Trail (new)
- Ballinger Cemetery
Beer and Wine Garden (21+), Food Truck, Live Entertainment, Vendors, Artists’ booths
- This is a Rain or Shine Haunt! We offer a covered queue line and concession area, with artist and vendor booths.
- Beer and Wine Garden, Food truck, and Carnival eats.
- Entrance to the Entertainment Stage, with various acts performing, is included with paid admission to the Haunt.
2 Escape Rooms at the Nile in Mountlake Terrace, Wa
There’s more fun at the Nile Nightmares Haunted House than ever. We’ve added 2 five-minute escape rooms for those daring enough to try their hand at survival. Each five-minute game is for 2-6 players for $5.
- The Crypt – Escape from The Crypt if you can. This horrifying escape will put your wits to the test. Escape…if you can.
- Fright Elevator – A 3D motion simulation with extreme special effects. Can you make it to the 13th floor and back? Most mortals cannot!
2022 Open Dates, Times, and Events
Open Dates, Times, & Prices
Oct 1st, 2nd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th.
Oct. 22nd, 11 am-3 pm
- General Admission- $25
- VIP Fast Pass- $35
- Escape Rooms- $5 per player
- Kids Day- $10 per child
- Cash or Credit accepted
Go online today and buy your tickets to Seattle’s Only Haunted Golf “Corpse”!
Tickets are available online or at the door
NOTE: No timed ticketing or reservations. (All Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis).
The Nile Nightmares Haunted House Trailer