Please join us for our 8th annual Scarefest in October!
We will be digging up your favorite ghouls and a few newly deceased ones as well! The 2018 Nile Nightmares Haunted House will feature Six updated Attractions;
The Curse of the Nile, Ballinger Asylum, The Infernum, The Doll House, The 3D Circus and The Mutation.
Tour The Haunt:
You begin your journey at The Curse of the Nile, where the Pharaoh awaits his next victim. If you happen to be lucky enough to escape from the tomb, continue on to The Ballinger Asylum where there’s a cell with your name on it waiting for you there!. Next, take a stroll through The Ballinger Cemetary, and face your greatest fear as you approach the gates of Hell itself at The Infernum.
Still with us? Now put on your 3D Glasses for the 3D Circus and Clown Town Revival. Whew! Still There? Now don’t leave us without stopping by Acme Labs for the latest in GMO Research and Development. Watch out for the green ooze…… and whatever else might be waiting there!
NEW FOR 2018:
THE EXTREME SCARE ZONE
Are you ready for an even scarier experience? Do you think you can handle it?
Stay tuned for more info on this new attraction coming to Nile Nightmares Haunted House in October 2018.
2018 SHOW DATES AND TIMES:
- Friday October 5th 7pm to 11pm
- Saturday October 6th 7pm to 11pm
- Friday October 12th 7pm to 11pm
- Saturday October 13th 7pm to 11pm
- Sunday Oct 14th 7pm to 10pm
- Friday October 19th 7pm to 11pm
- Saturday October 20th 7pm to 11pm
- Sunday October 21st 7pm to 10pm
- Friday October 26th 7pm to 11pm
- Saturday October 27th 7pm to 11pm
- Kids Day Saturday October 27th 12pm to 4pm
- Sunday October 28th 7pm to 10pm
- Halloween Night October 31st 7pm to 10pm
Go online today and buy your tickets to Seattle’s Only Haunted Golf “Corpse”!
Krampus Comes to Town 2018
All Six Attractions included in one price:
- The Ghosts of Christmas
- The Lair of the White Witch
- Crazy Christmas at Ballinger Asylum
- Krampus Cave
- The Toy Factory in 3D Vision (3D glasses included)
- Ice Station 13
- Decemeber 7,8,14,15
- 7pm to 10pm