Workhouse Haunted Trail in Lorton, VA – BREAKOUT!
Come find out why this year’s haunted prison trail story is called BREAKOUT!
(See if you can escape the terror!)
Workhouse Arts Center Presents: 2019 Haunted Trail – BREAKOUT! This year, screams will echo across the 55-acre historic Workhouse campus, built on the grounds of the abandoned and notorious DC Department of Corrections Lorton Reformatory. Our frightmasters will debut a fully redesigned trail, spookier scenes and stories, real prison cells, and creepy characters all designed to bring our guests’ darkest fears and nightmares to life. Our Haunted Attraction includes:
- 25-minute trail, walking (or running, depending upon how scared you are)
- Ghost Bar with signature drinks, beer and wine, and snacks
- Scary/horror movies on a big screen in the ballfield waiting area
- Food trucks on select nights
- Please be aware that you will/may experience intense audio, lighting, extreme low visibility, strobe lights, fog, wet conditions, special effects, sudden actions, and an overall physically demanding environment. The attraction does allow for wheelchair access, please contact us at [email protected] to let us know you are coming.