Captain Tibbals built the hotel as a tavern and billiard parlor in 1889. People have reported seeing the captain haunting the halls today. There’s also a woman in a blue dress who is often seen at the top of the stairs to the second floor. She spends a lot of time haunting room four, which seems to be her favorite. Guests have felt a cold draft in that room as well as the scent of perfume. More than one guest has reported being touched by an unseen hand.
Visited 1380 times, 1 Visit today